Can you pass through airport security w/ Fertile Live Eggs ???

tparsons99

Chirping
12 Years
May 12, 2010
Thinking of having a friend bring me some Fertile Live eggs in a couple days.

Has ANYONE had success, or failure with airport security ????

Will they allow you to bypass the x-ray machine as well ???

Please help !!

Thanks,
Todd

I've heard that eggs are not allowed on airplanes.
hmm.png

I actually saw a tv show where they captured people trying to transport live birds and eggs. The birds were stuffed in their socks and had their beaks taped so they wouldnt make noise. I cant remember where they had the eggs. But they didnt get through and got in trouble. I wouldnt suggest trying this. It would be a very bad idea.. I think it also gets you prison time..

terrorists prepared and used risen gas in Japan in chicken eggs and it killed a bunch of people so its prolly not a great idea to try to sneak them past tsa they might get the wrong idea I would ask the air line they would prolly treat it like a live pet if your friend asks them to

Ex son-in-law work for TSA, I asked him and he said NO WAY. If you get caught you will be detained and possibily jailed. It has been tried where he works and they caught them. Eggs in the bra and taped to the body. Not a good idea.

Quote:
I remember seeing this on the news when it happened. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30593503/ He was smuggling illegal birds though. The eggs you want would be legal. I remember the thread where the woman took the eggs on the plane, but I don't think she was coming through any US airports. Security is different in other countries. It doesn't hurt to ask, I would call the airline directly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom