can you post pics of a shed you turned into a coop

lcw1995

Songster
9 Years
Nov 27, 2010
Marysville Ohio
i live with my mom and her "2nd husband" now with around 20 some chickens 3 guineas and 6 bobwhite quail
at the end of this year(the end of my sophomore year of highschool) i plan on moving to my dads back were my hometown is
i was practicaly forced to move to this place (BFE) because i lived with my mom before
well i finaly am old enough to say were i want to live so im going to go move in with my dad

he is getting a house here soon and is going to try to get a place with a barn or a shed

i was looking at the plans on the coop page and didnt see to many that looked like they could have been a shed and made into a coop so i was curious if anyone could post some pictures of their shed they turned into a coop with descriptive pictures....?

thanks alot..cole.

:)

Mine is a Lowes Quick Shed that we converted into a chicken coop. It has worked out great for me so far. We had to add windows, venting and a screen door for ventilation. You can see pictures of it on my page.

I bought a display model at Lowes and turned it into a coop.

34566_coopdeliver.jpg

34566_farm-2.jpg

34566_goodmama3-4.jpg

This little 5x7 shed used to live at my neighbor's house. When she said they were going to burn it, I said I'd take it. I had to build a floor, door,pop door, windows, and a roost, but it's worked out very well. Super easy to clean, collect eggs, feed, etc. And it was free. I realize it's not exactly pretty (a little crooked, in fact), but did I mention it was free? And the birds like it!

22798_new_house_open_door.jpg
22798_new_henhouse_cropped.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom