Can you say..... BLUE!!

Quote:
Awwww Bammony. Jean is a lot closer to you anyway. Im on the east coast.
I'll sell some after the holidays, if Jeans girls stop laying get in touch with me.

Why does the ad on Eggbid say in the title 12+, but when you click to the ad, the body of the ad says 6+? So how many is it??

let me just add a few photos of the birds that lay these eggs.
Im so proud of them.

3034800069_00cf072546.jpg
Blue Wheaten Splash

3034760313_3587809dd3.jpg
Blue Wheaten

3035597764_d8c0ccc7a6.jpg
Wheaten

3034762381_326a22a4f3.jpg
Wheaten hen... dontcha love her beard!!

Ah, thanks for that. I obviously didnt read close enough. If it wasnt such a cold time of the year for shipping (especially from WA), Id sure be tempted. Maybe later. You have gorgeous birds and eggs there.

Peachick, you are pretty close to me
big_smile.png
I don't have any standards...yet and I haven't been tempted until now. WOW, those eggs are beautful and your blue wheaton cock is an exceptional bird!!!
tongue.png
I might just have to come and see him in person.

edited to say: I do have STANDARDS!!! haahhahahaha just not standard sized chickens!

Last edited:
Quote:
Do it a large part of my flock is from peachick and they are wonderful birds !!! I need some of these also I have a few culls from her old line but need some of these pretty girls.

Quote:
ROTFLMAO!!
lau.gif

Well, ummmm..... Not sure you want my standards Some are too low.... others are way too high. LOL

I'll hatch out the first couple dozen eggs this winter... you are welcome to come pick some up.... you too HENRY!!

LOL my mom would slaughter me
lol.png
ok I will be their in 3 weeks
wink.png
I really can't wish I could thanks for offering maybe if this little silkie beast you sent me home with decided she wants some babies I can get a few eggs from you.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom