Can you spot my guineas?

When they decide to sound the alarm they are loud. They are so loud that your neighbor 2 doors down will think they are in her yard. Yes, we have had ppl tells us they are woke at night by them - but it is their cat bothering our guineas so if they put the cat up at night my guineas wouldn't scream at 3am.

Did I tell you they were loud? They are. but when you get used to the noise it just becomes that background noise your brain filters out and you don't really notice it until you learn and know the sound that says , "Hey something is wrong here hurry and come see what we are screaming about." They are loud. But I like their noise.
smile.png

I don't have guineas but am trieing to convince my friens to get some. Hopefully later you'll thank me for luring in another member or two. I am hoping they get some chickens later. The guineas are awesome MissPrissy. I wish I could get some but my mom would flip if we had more animals to care for.

I only saw two of them before the second pic and had to look again for the fourth after reading that there were 4! I think guineas may be out for me because they are going to build a subdivision across the road from me and I don't think all the yuppies there will enjoy the noise much.

Back
Top Bottom