Can you taxidermy a rooster?

Did you see the thread that was about a bird exactly like this?

@21hens-incharge Who is it that had the bird with 4 feet? I can't think if her name to save my life.

I do remember poor little Ripley.

My aunt had a 4 legged stuffed rooster in a glass box on her hutch in the dining room. The claim was he had been 100% real. It was a bizarre thing to see as a small child. I never believed he was real. Ripley made me question it all over again.

To answer the question of can a rooster be taxidermied. Yes. Just as pheasants, ducks, eagles, hawks and other winged things can.

My aunt had a 4 legged stuffed rooster in a glass box on her hutch in the dining room. The claim was he had been 100% real. It was a bizarre thing to see as a small child. I never believed he was real. Ripley made me question it all over again.

To answer the question of can a rooster be taxidermied. Yes. Just as pheasants, ducks, eagles, hawks and other winged things can.
I Googled 4 legged chicken looking for Ripley's thread. It's more common than I thought. Poor things.

Last edited:

Thats insane. I guess thats what you get when you mass produce things though

Back
Top Bottom