Can you tell me who this is please?!

newchknlvr

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 17, 2012
Carthage, Ny
I got this little one and my "goldylocks" out of a bantam bin at a local feed store, and I can't seem to figure out what kind of bantam s/he is? s/he is very loud, does not want any human contact, and can fly like a sparrow! Any info is greatly appreciated!!!

The top pictures are from today- just shy of 6 weeks old. The bottom pictures are 2ish weeks old

Thank you!! I am new to chickens still, and I thought I had looked up almost every kind of chicken there was! But I was waaaaay wrong! lol I have to say, I am excited to see this bird grow!! I am loving how the adults look. I just wish the temperament was a little nicer! haha
wee.gif

Most sebrights that I have had were somewhat on the flighty side - but make up for that with their cocky attitude.

sebrights are hard to sex as they will not get the normal cockerel/rooster feathers and you have to go by the comb. it is a golden sebright though. how old is this one?

it already has some red it looks like but its so tiny and has what looks like no wattles at all just yet...i want to lean towards pullet but it can still go either way

Back
Top Bottom