Canadian Breeder list

would the people that have just posted like to have me write it down on the first page or not?

yes please!!
smile.png

Hi all. I'm listed on the breeder's list as Lalith. It's a typo. I don't know if that would mess up your search or not. Anyway, I've got White Chanteclers and I'm in Ontario. Cheers
smile.png

making a new post for the 2010 season!

2010 breeding....

standard:
Australorp
Easter Eggers

bantam:
mille fleur D'uccle
mottled Cochin
black Cochin
black tailed white Japanese
Grey Japanese
white crested black Polish

will have unrelated pairs (M/F) available on Vancouver Island in the summer/fall of 2010 for the following breeds:

standard:
silver laced Wyandotte
black Australorp

I will also *Possibly* have extra standard bred roosters (slight chance of pairs) available in the following breeds:

standard:
lavender Orpington
blue and/or splash Orpington
salmon Faverolle
blue laced red Wyandotte

Last edited:
We would be interested in females of any of these breeds:

Chickens:
Buff Orpington
Dark Brahma
Partridge Chantecler
Jersey Giant, Black or Blue

Ducks:
Cayuga

We're between Ottawa and Morrisburg, Ontario, and would be willing to drive a few hours to pick up if necessary.
smile.png

ETA: oops! Almost forgot to add Toulouse Geese to the wishlist!
wink.png

Last edited:
I'm looking for about 3-4 any colour Silkie, Polish, Sultan, Cochin or other smaller/bantam breeds or mixed breeds preferably with top hats or feathered feet that will make good backyard pets that lay eggs. No flighty breeds please.
I am looking for females only, prefer 6 months to a year old, but will consider birds a little older. I can't have roos. If I take younger ones or unsexed chicks be aware that I will have to re-home any males as they are sexed, but if you want the option to take them back, that is ok with me.
I can drive to pick them up approx 1 1/2 to 2 hours from Oshawa. Anyone?
I am hoping for a mid June pickup as I am building a ne coop and would like to move them into that one.
Thanks.

I have some beautiful EE roos available, cheep!! almost 12 weeks old.

will be breeding BLR wyandottes, will also have some GL. appears the cross between a SL female and a BLR roo gives GL pullets. I have one that is 7 weeks old. She's pretty cute.

will also have more EE chicks, or eggs available. Eggs anytime.

located Vancouver Island.

Back
Top Bottom