Canadian phsycho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell's bells, chaps, let's not make an issue out of it!

Quebec, if you read the various blogs and other websites, seems to have a tendency towards leniency in sentencing killers. International interest in this case may result in something tougher for this guy but I know of a case where someone served less than half a sentence of only five years for a very nasty killing. He pleaded guilty to manslaughter because he was a nut case and a murder charge may not have succeeded. Half way through the sentence he was deemed sane again (a psychopath!) and released. He has since been pardoned.
Yeah, it makes no sense to me to be lenient to people who are sociopathic, they just get more dangerous and worse over time. Lock them up and throw away the key, I say.

Hell's bells, chaps, let's not make an issue out of it!

Quebec, if you read the various blogs and other websites, seems to have a tendency towards leniency in sentencing killers. International interest in this case may result in something tougher for this guy but I know of a case where someone served less than half a sentence of only five years for a very nasty killing. He pleaded guilty to manslaughter because he was a nut case and a murder charge may not have succeeded. Half way through the sentence he was deemed sane again (a psychopath!) and released. He has since been pardoned.

Is normal the one that kills someone ? I don't think anyone has said the system is perfect. But he is a killer.

It seems crazy to release someone whose sentencing recognises mental illness. There are too many examples of such people killing again. Psychopaths cannot be cured and need a lifetime of treatment under lock and key.

I have NO problem saying he IS the killer of the 33 year old Jun who was a student here at Concordia University. NONE. If you saw the footage of this murder (and other things I cannot mention on this site out of respect for the weak stomachs) You too would know he did it. ALSO he admits to it,AND said he will kill again. ?? sound like he's possibly not guilty? I don't think so!! He is proud of what he did, and had other video's of animal torture and killings, smiling and loving it . He's not only sick,but absolutely evil and should be taken care of properly. Bottom line. I have a huge problem with our society releasing these criminals with the excuse of mental illness living in our "safe" streets. It's quite unnerving :(

Well, according to CNN, he was arrested after being recognised in an internet cafe.

My advice was probably academic but it's best not to call him a killer until he's convicted of the offence
At the arrest he took on his identity,,and if you look into the whole story,you wouldn't question this killer. In my mind and everyone else who knows the story,,he is a killer.

Last edited:
At the arrest he took on his identity,,and if you look into the whole story,you wouldn't question this killer. In my mind and everyone else who knows the story,,he is a killer.

I have no doubt on what we have been told so far that he is a killer. I have never questioned that. However, it's better to use the adjective 'alleged' until its proven in Court.

For goodness sake, can we let drop the subject of what to call him? Points made from each point of view. Done!

lol,,I can definitely come up with lot's of other things to call him!
wink.png

I just hope things play out right,,that's all. This was never intended to hurt anyone,or upset people,,I just needed to vent.
Hope everyone has a good day, :)

There's no alleged about it. thaiturkey, since you are insistent on making a big deal out of this, do you have problems with people who call OJ Simpson or Casey Anthony killers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom