Canadian source for colored rangers

Riparian

Songster
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
Ontario Canada
I found a hatchery last fall out of Quebec that had a colored ranger stock, but I have lost the link and cant seem to find it by doing a search.

Anybody have the link to that hatchery? or a source for colored ranger chicks in Ontario Canada?

Where are you in Ontario? Last year, I ordered from my local feed store, who orders their chicks From Bonnie's.(in Ontario) Mine were called Bonnie's heavy reds--which were her strain of the ranger meat birds. For my first time raising meat birds--I got 12 cornish x, 12 heavy reds. the reds finished two lbs smaller than the cornish in the same period of time.

Thanks. I did some searching and found Bonnies hatchery is out of Elmira ontario. Thats not far from me. I will give them a call.

Quote:
Just wanted to wave and say hi! I grew up in Stratford and lived in Waterloo most of my adult life until we moved here to Georgia two years ago.

We're just new to chickens so I don't know any Ontario sources unfortunately, but if I was looking around that area, I would start by asking around at the Farmer's Market.

Back
Top Bottom