Canadians check in here....

I'm in Petitcodiac, New Brunswick!
big_smile.png
Newly addicted!

I have 9 hens - 2 roosters!

Probably more hens to be added in the future
roll.png

Though presently I am not permanent in Ontario i do still have the farm in Welland Ontario///does anyone know if its difficult to export birds from the USA into Canada..i know you have to be NPIP which I am..and i thought maybe if its not too bad I could offer silkies/nankins/ameraucanas to Canadians as i visit at least 3 times a year and could bring birds with me.

Hi ! I'm from QUÉBEC Canada ! A Little area called the Pontiac about 1 hour North West of Gatineau-Ottawa !

I have a small Hobby Chicken Coop...I call it : * The Party Coop * as it is well decorated & has string lights all around the pen ! lol

I have the following birds...so far :

1 Speckled Hamberg Rooster : Rooberg

1 Black & White spashed Polish Rooster : Phantom of the Opera ( Poo for short )

1 Blue-black Polish Hen : Madame Coucou

1 Mille Fleurs Rooster

1 Mille Fleurs Hen

2 Braham Bantam Hens : Granny & Dirty Girdy

3 Silkie Hens ( Minette - Red Silkie ) ( Potiche - Partridge Silkie ) ( Choupette - White Silkie )

This is my first year having chickens...and so far... I LOVE IT !
big_smile.png

The only thing is, I can't seem to find a store, not even an online store IN CANADA, that has a good variety of items for HOBBY Chicken Farms !
sad.png
I found many items I would have loved to purchase in the * My Pet Chicken * online USA store, but they don't ship to Canada
roll.png
So they suggested I post something in here to see if my Fellow Canadians might know of a place I can buy treats and Hobby Chicken Farm supplies such as mealworm snacks, forage Cakes, wall mountable plastic feeders, flat panel coop heaters, heated waterers, chicken fun toys, Happy Hen treat balls, Harvest delight treats, omega utra egg supplement feed , plastic hanging waterer etc...etc....

I go to M & R Feeds for the chicken feed, but even they don't have these items and could not provide me with any leeds as to where I could get them in Canada.

Any & all help would be greatly appreciated ! THANKS !
smile.png

CHEERS !
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom