Canadians check in here....

Too funny, that's the area we're looking in! Overall, we want a place in the RM of Springfield. We'll be commuting for work in the city, so don't want to be too far away, and we really love that area... Lots of horse ranches! The listings are picking up slowly, but it's still a waiting game... I've been ready to move since November! Are you still close to that area?

Too funny, that's the area we're looking in! Overall, we want a place in the RM of Springfield. We'll be commuting for work in the city, so don't want to be too far away, and we really love that area... Lots of horse ranches! The listings are picking up slowly, but it's still a waiting game... I've been ready to move since November! Are you still close to that area?

Hurrah Springfield!! It's working to get designated a horse community I see. Do you have horses as well? Fabulous trails through the park. We live in Ontario now but loved our four years in Manitoba. We were on Melrose Road, north of the park. Lots of beautiful properties around there, and of course, lots of aquifer! We commuted to the city as well. About forty minutes . . . . In summer. Ha!

welcome-byc.gif

ehunter and kimschicks26

Last edited:
Hurrah Springfield!! It's working to get designated a horse community I see. Do you have horses as well? Fabulous trails through the park. We live in Ontario now but loved our four years in Manitoba. We were on Melrose Road, north of the park. Lots of beautiful properties around there, and of course, lots of aquifer! We commuted to the city as well. About forty minutes . . . . In summer. Ha!

No horses... Still in the city :( I'd like to look into getting a pony further down the line. In no rush though!

I'm from Saskatchewan, in the SE corner near the US and Manitoba border. But are in the process of relocating to PEI.

We have RG Pheasants, Silver Tipped Cochins, and one broody crossed hen. Along with my rabbits, horse and Holstein cow.

My chickens haven't started laying yet after taking the winter off, so hopefully they start soon.

welcome-byc.gif

Interesting to read that you are planning of moving to PEI, just saying this because we are thinking about it too. :)

I'm from Saskatchewan, in the SE corner near the US and Manitoba border. But are in the process of relocating to PEI.

We have RG Pheasants, Silver Tipped Cochins, and one broody crossed hen. Along with my rabbits, horse and Holstein cow.

My chickens haven't started laying yet after taking the winter off, so hopefully they start soon.
WELCOME VOSIFY
frow.gif

I have a chicken bubby in Norbo PEI, there are a few chicken fanciers on the Island
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom