Canadians check in here....

Okay we are in sight of the restaurant and I just want to point out to other people still on their way looking for Cathy's that the word Cathy is in tiny letters. Look for the big restaurant sign instead

That was a nice brunch and thanks to the new friends that came out to it. I've never tried that restaurant and enjoyed it so much I'll go back. Breakfast out is my favourite meal out. Great deals, you're starving after morning chores, and you don't get sleepy like you do after supper. Enjoyed our conversation too and I'm dreaming up ideas for another get together. Potluck picnic sometime in the summer? At a park or conservation area? Swimming!!!!

It was fun!!! I stopped at the lavender farm on the way home...and William Dam. It was an expensive afternoon, lol! Such cool spots, though.
A picnic would be nice...so would a trip to say...Barry Hill!!!! ROAD TRIP!!!

Yes thoroughly enjoyed it!!! Nice to meet you all face to face, already knew Bayvista
hugs.gif
. I too stopped at William Dam Seeds and purchased some pepper plants, celery, sage and basil for the garden. Have my afternoon filled with gardening.

Yes great ideas for a next get together and I'm always up for a road trip
thumbsup.gif

Yes thoroughly enjoyed it!!! Nice to meet you all face to face, already knew Bayvista
hugs.gif
. I too stopped at William Dam Seeds and purchased some pepper plants, celery, sage and basil for the garden. Have my afternoon filled with gardening.

Yes great ideas for a next get together and I'm always up for a road trip
thumbsup.gif

OMG.. never thought... I have a billion pepper plants... all different exotic kinds too. Darn!! When I mean lots, I mean LOTS! If you want more... come get them, lol.

Back
Top Bottom