Canadians check in here....

Hey! Glad to see so many new peeps on this thread!
My chicks moved to the coop today! So excited. It's not even completely finished yet but I could not handle them inside for one more day!
Is there a Canadian buy and sell page? One I have not been able to find? I don't know if it's ok or not to post for sale stuff on those thread?

Do any of you fellow Canadians in Ontario have experience with guineas? I just traded an extra Cockeral for two, one week old keets and I am completely clueless...I will be checking the guinea thread but too but wondered if anyone has any idea when they can be put outside. The guy I got them from had a bunch of them with no heatlamp. I only have two and have them inside until I find out more about them.

Last edited:
Hi there!
I am off to North Bay this Friday! I now we have members. Between souther Ontario and there...so I thought I'd offer a "hitch hiking chickens" service! Anyone want/ need anything? I can drop off anywhere along the route. Just let me know. I have a one or two of mine I am taking to sell, hopefully. I have speckled sussex and welsummer Cockerels if anyone is interested!

Here in Fredericton New Brunswick -- Breed quails and pheasants! Always looking for breeders in the Maritimes and Canada as a whole. And Happy Canada Day!

ANyone interested in Mixie-Chicks from my Rooster ^^ He's a Polish Cross and my Hens are white Leghorn and Welsummer. I'm in the Brantford area.

Lemme know. I just sent A dozen eggs to be hatched. :D

Back
Top Bottom