Canadians check in here....

Hello ChickenCrazy8 & Mountain Wampus! Good to know there are some folks close by. May have to bug you both to help me find some great deals on bulk game feed, etc. Atm I'm at a loss for that stuff!
I too am trying to "map out" all the feed & supply stores. I found one N of Prevost`. they had basic poultry supplies and had poultry feed for just under $18 for a 50 lb bag. thats all i have atm. lol

They are a cross of Black Australorp and some other Australorp I read they don't always give blue chicks, some hatchery in Canada sells them but I can't remember which.
Thanks, Mountain Wampus! I'll do a search and hopefully come up with the name of a hatchery that carries them. I hope to find some in Ontario, or someone who will ship small orders if outside Ontario.

I got chicks from Performance Poultry last year, and am super happy with them
wee.gif

The pics arn't great as I was afraid to take them out of the brooder for long as it is sooo cold the last couple of days. However, here are a few. It's hard to tell if I keep taking pics of the same chick as they all look the same right now. LOL. The ducks are easy. Fat Albert(a) is very large and noisy, Daisy is small and timid and Daffy is the brown one. The chicks will have names when I can tell the difference.

Hi I live in Enderby:) I have 44 hens 29 chicks and maybe one rooster! I also own 4 rabbits and 14 baby rabbits, 4 pigs, 2 mice, 2 cats and 5 kittens, one dog, and 6 fish!

Back
Top Bottom