Canadians check in here....

Gooday Toast n Jelly...hummm I don't have a weathon ameraucan...just a beautiful black one...

Isabelle

Hahaha...That's the personn I taught you were confusing me with....you are on the forum? Who are you if I can ask ;-)

isa

Hahaha...That's the personn I taught you were confusing me with....you are on the forum? Who are you if I can ask ;-)

isa
I'm Libellule but I don't post as my writing French leaves a lot to be desired, but I speak it very well so they tell me. I figure by reading it I may one day, be able to write it, maybe in 100 years lol.
I just love to read what we're all doing in our province.

ok you're an English speaking? You should write...it is ok and not a big thing if you are making mistake...I do :p Well nice to meet you....

Isa

Hi all,
I'm having a problem with one of my hens. She is 1.5 years old and has been continously laying shell less eggs. I had the same problem with one of my hens last year, and it continued until she stopped laying altogether, she was only two years old.
I do have oyster shells in my coop and the protein in the layer feed I feed my chickens is 17%.
Is there anything I could do to get her back on track? Thanks!!!

Last edited:
peterborough ontario,... well im here recently. but moved lots all over quebec and ontario.

looking for chantecler in ontario if anyone has any, partridge or white, would like to get a program to trade specimens here and there going.

Welcome...

Have white Chantelcer here but still working on the fundation birds of my breeding....maybe we will have a chance to talk more ;)

But I am pretty sure that you will have no problem to find Chanteclers in Ontario..

Isabelle

peterborough ontario,... well im here recently. but moved lots all over quebec and ontario.

looking for chantecler in ontario if anyone has any, partridge or white, would like to get a program to trade specimens here and there going.
I know you can always check at stouffville market or Kijiji. I just got my first Chukar pair.

Hi all,
I'm having a problem with one of my hens. She is 1.5 years old and has been continously laying shell less eggs. I had the same problem with one of my hens last year, and it continued until she stopped laying altogether, she was only two years old.  
I do have oyster shells in my coop and the protein in the layer feed I feed my chickens is 17%.
Is there anything I could do to get her back on track?  Thanks!!!

Try getting some liquid Calcium from the drug store or Costco Add it to her drinking water. Just because you offer her oyster shell does not mean that she eats it. If the calcium is in her water, you can be assured that she is getting it.

Back
Top Bottom