Canadians check in here....

I have started to get ready for another Canadian winter. Changed out the door of the coop. Going to do some insulating of the walls. Processing my cornish x's this week. Going to put the net in the pond and see how many fish made it thru the summer. Lots to do before the snow flies.

It's a board that is placed a few inches under the roost, to catch the poop at night. There's all different types of them on this forum, mine is about 12" wide with a lip around the edges. I have a layer of 'Stable Boy" powder (horse stall deodorizer) in there that absorbs the smell of the droppings and dries them out. My dad never used the powder on his poop boards, he preferred scraping them into the compost heap.

It's a board that is placed a few inches under the roost, to catch the poop at night. There's all different types of them on this forum, mine is about 12" wide with a lip around the edges. I have a layer of 'Stable Boy" powder (horse stall deodorizer) in there that absorbs the smell of the droppings and dries them out. My dad never used the powder on his poop boards, he preferred scraping them into the compost heap.

That's what I thought. Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
Hello from Saskatchewan!!

Hello to you too.
thumbsup.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom