Canadians check in here....

hello everyone, just checking in from Cape Breton Island, breeding silver pencilled plymmouth rocks here, bloods line from quebec, looking for another show quality blood line to maybe get a few pullets or eggs...

I'm from saskatchewan! About 30 mins South of Moose Jaw. Just started my flock in may, so far have 5 beautiful hens :) ( Ameracauna, barred rock, olive eggers) 7 roosters! Which will be joining my frozen foods this weekend. 1 pullet and cockeral (Sussex and barred rock) 2 guineas (not sure on sex yet) and 6 2 week old baby chicks. Am planning on getting into breeding next spring.

I'm from saskatchewan! About 30 mins South of Moose Jaw. Just started my flock in may, so far have 5 beautiful hens :) ( Ameracauna, barred rock, olive eggers) 7 roosters! Which will be joining my frozen foods this weekend. 1 pullet and cockeral (Sussex and barred rock) 2 guineas (not sure on sex yet) and 6 2 week old baby chicks. Am planning on getting into breeding next spring.

Oh my you sure didn't luck out on the rooster ratio!!!
Welcome to BYC. What breeds are you thinking of breeding?

I'm thinking of keeping my young barred rock cockerel and breeding him to my hens. I'm looking at getting 10 white leghorns from a friend and was looking into crossing the leghorns with the barred rock and seen online they make some pretty babies!

Nice! I love my barred rocks! Personality +++ lol
I'm going to have to Google that breed combo-don't think I've seen it!

I'm thinking of keeping my young barred rock cockerel and breeding him to my hens. I'm looking at getting 10 white leghorns from a friend and was looking into crossing the leghorns with the barred rock and seen online they make some pretty babies!

Back
Top Bottom