Canadians check in here....

2 hens became one. We have a varmint problem. Millie is white, large, and young. When Martha was killed by a weasel, Millie went into despair and stopped laying. Yesterday, I purchased two Silkies from a young woman around the corner. They are so sweet, and they all get along. Today, I must critter proof the coop.
So sorry to hear that you lost one. Glad that you found new friends for her so quickly. How do you think that the varmit got in? Do you know what type of varmit it was?

2 hens became one. We have a varmint problem. Millie is white, large, and young. When Martha was killed by a weasel, Millie went into despair and stopped laying. Yesterday, I purchased two Silkies from a young woman around the corner. They are so sweet, and they all get along. Today, I must critter proof the coop.
You will love your Silkies! They are great little birds.

Oh weasel can get in any where , will not leave the area till it kills them all, so sad

IMG_1815.JPG
Merry Christmas Canadian Peeps...

Back
Top Bottom