Canary died, but how??

It isn't overly complicated to determine what environmental conditions, feedstuffs, water, bathing etc. animals need. If we don't provide that, we sometmes have problems.
If I lose an animal, I assume it is my fault and look at every condition I've provided and determine what I should have done differently.

It isn't overly complicated to determine what environmental conditions, feedstuffs, water, bathing etc. animals need. If we don't provide that, we sometmes have problems.
If I lose an animal, I assume it is my fault and look at every condition I've provided and determine what I should have done differently.

that’s exactly what I do, and probably many other animal

I definitely agree! thank you so much for helping out!
do you that is could of fell in the water from shock from somthing flying at the window while it was sleeping

My father always kept canaries, in outside avaries in the Breacon Beacons and regulary had to break the ice on the water in winter for them. They adapt to their environment so please do not feel you were neglegent in any way. Whatever it was that she/he died of will be something you may never find out, these things happen sometimes, as sad as it is.

Back
Top Bottom