Candeling question....

I would leave your eggs in your incubator and candle them all again in 3-7 days. Sometimes the embryos take a little while to start to grow and sometimes there is veining in the egg but it's in the middle and you can't see it or it's very faint.

Only remove them if they start smelling bad or you can see bacteria in them because they could explode.

I have ordered from bins and auctions here and have had different degrees of developing eggs, but even the worst of the scrambled shipments were better then what you were sold. I have some BC marans I won on here in lockdown now. 7/7 development.

Don't give up! Hatching is so much fun! It isn't your fault if the other eggs (besides the 2) don't hatch. I think you got a bad batch of eggs :mad:

Wow! And this is from a champion breeder who shows. So I'm wondering why. Just my luck I guess. Ill feel bad for the chicks if there's only two. Please don't be Roos! Crossing fingers!

Here are some Googled bacteria infected pics:

Here are some Googled bacteria infected pics:

Those are blood rings, but they don't necessarily mean that bacteria was present in the eggs. Blood rings are caused by the death the embryo. Early death in eggs could be caused by: high/low temp, high/low humidity, bacteria, etc.

Back
Top Bottom