Candling help please Day 7

Cheyra

Chirping
Apr 16, 2021
Hello, (I hope this is in the right spot!) This is my first time hatching eggs. I got some eggs from a neighbour who has a rooster. I have two broody hens. This photo is Day 7 of the hen sitting. I don’t see any veins but a few that I candled have this half shadow inside. are these viable eggs? They are brown eggs but not dark brown. Hard to tell what I’m looking at.
Thank you for your help.
0CA7E804-6647-4390-A709-8C8B61187647.jpeg

Hello, (I hope this is in the right spot!) This is my first time hatching eggs. I got some eggs from a neighbour who has a rooster. I have two broody hens. This photo is Day 7 of the hen sitting. I don’t see any veins but a few that I candled have this half shadow inside. are these viable eggs? They are brown eggs but not dark brown. Hard to tell what I’m looking at.
Thank you for your help.
0CA7E804-6647-4390-A709-8C8B61187647.jpeg
Is the link a picture because it doesn't do anything when I click on it

Is the link a picture because it doesn't do anything when I click on it
sorry, I’m not good at computers. It’s a pic of my candled egg. Many have a half shadow down the long way. Could it be an embryo Forming?
E23053BD-F010-48AA-9D29-5D9E16487713.jpeg

sorry, I’m not good at computers. It’s a pic of my candled egg. Many have a half shadow down the long way. Could it be an embryo Forming?View attachment 2765843
Maybe try doing it once more tomorrow just to be safe
sorry, I’m not good at computers. It’s a pic of my candled egg. Many have a half shadow down the long way. Could it be an embryo Forming?View attachment 2765843
Hope it's not too late. I would say no chick but don't rely on that, do u want me to repost it on my account? People tend to reply quite quickly

Maybe try doing it once more tomorrow just to be safe

Hope it's not too late. I would say no chick but don't rely on that, do u want me to repost it on my account? People tend to reply quite quickly
Thank you, not yet. I’ll candle again soon and see what is I can see.

Back
Top Bottom