Cannot create a New Photo Album.

Hmmmm.? I think it is....I checked it once and it was the recommended type for pics...the system isn't a year old even. I plan to take it to a nerd so they can see what's happening and how I can get around it, maybe. Google chrome sounds right.

Hmmmm.? I think it is....I checked it once and it was the recommended type for pics...the system isn't a year old even. I plan to take it to a nerd so they can see what's happening and how I can get around it, maybe. Google chrome sounds right.

I am a PC technician. I would be glad to help you. The first thing we need to determine is, where the problem lies. Since I use google chrome and have no problem uploading or posting pictures, we can eliminate website coding as the problem. The problem is either your installation of chrome, or your operating system. Let's work on eliminating one or the other of these. Okay. Have you tried using another browser like, Internet Explorer or Firefox? If you have and still had the same problem, then I would say that your problem is with you OS. Sometimes installing a program can corrupt the system registry and cause problems like this. Think back, when did you start having this problem? Did you install a new program about that time? This could have caused the problem. If this is the problem, you will need to roll back your system to a date before you installed that program. This can normally be done very easy using windows system restore. To do this, click on the start button down in the bottom left hand corner your screen and go to all programs. Then choose Accessories, then System Tools and then System Restore. Follow the instruction to restore your system to a date before the problem started. This will fix the problem, but should only be used as a last ditch effort, as you will lose all changes to your computer from that date forward. If you use this option, make sure you back up any pictures and important documents before you do. All programs installed after that date will also need to be reinstalled.

Okay. If you have not tried another browser, then you need to do that. Internet Explorer is installed by default so go ahead and try it. If you have problems with it, download and install Firefox and try it. If one or both of these work fine, then your problem is with your installation of chrome. Try uninstalling and reinstalling chrome. If the problem persist, the uninstall chrome and then download and install a program called Ccleaner from Piriform ( http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download ). Use it to clean your registry and junk files before reinstalling chrome.

These are just basic steps. I don't know a lot about your system, so I am just guessing here. If none of the above steps work we will move to more advanced steps.

Thank you for your explanation, you are onto something...I had received similar advise without the warning, when i started that, I realized it would not be good to do, so, didn't. The problems started when byc began updating their page to add photos. My choose pics options took me to images and jpg numbers where I couldn't view the photo......it changed when they improved the add photo option, then, they updated again, and notihng would load, I did post a few pics during that time......sigh. you can understand I don't really want to blindly pic photos and post them. Haha. Maybe its my system...I only know enough about computors to turn it on...kinda learn as needed....wish this had a manual. I am going to try the last option, again...it didn't work a minute ago...I have a bad connection...cloud cover.

Back
Top Bottom