Can't "Add a Member Page"

I'm thankful someone asked this question too, because I was wanting to post some pictures of my chickens, but the option to "add a member page" just isn't there. I guess we just need to get to posting and then check back! I am glad they have safety features in place. Thanks!!

I am experiencing the same problem was looking forward to entering a contest wrote the article but unable to click on the add member page, it's not there .. Was this ever resolved for you if so how many poster how much time did it take?( been at backyard member for several years)

I am experiencing the same problem was looking forward to entering a contest wrote the article but unable to click on the add member page, it's not there .. Was this ever resolved for you if so how many poster how much time did it take?( been at backyard member for several years)

Hi there :frow

With 10 posts you should be able to create a new article very soon. Be sure to keep checking back on the create a new member page. There is no set limit for the amount of posts required as we don't want to give anti spam measures away. Keep posting and I'm sure this feature will become available to you, the more you post the more the system trusts you.

Back
Top Bottom