*Can't find control knob!!*

Tripp16

Songster
8 Years
May 26, 2011
North Carolina
Hi everyone!
Today I turned my incubator on to get my eggs sometime this week!
Well I was reading the instructions on the incubator ( which is a genesis Hova Bator)
Well it says to adjust temp. turn it well it can't find it! Does anyone know where it is?? This is my first time to let you know!
hmm.png

It's the knob on top with the wing nut. Loosen the wing nut turn it in the direction to increase or decrease.
Michele

It doesn't have a switchboard all it has is 2 red caps that can be removed. I also don't see a wing nut.
sad.png

Am I missing pieces?!

Quote:
Yes, so you shouldn't have to do anything. My preset temperature was perfect. If you do need to change it, it is not a dial but a board with things to flip up and down (haven't touched mine.) The directions for adjusting the temperature are in the little pamphlet which comes with the incubator.

Here is a link to the pdf: https://www.gqfmfg.com/pdf/1588%20Genesis%20TUV.pdf
On
page two, it has a section called "Operation" with a picture of the "thermostat switches."

Quote:
Quote:
Also, on the last page is a good diagram of the switches and how to set them. The incubator takes around 24 hrs to stabilize and when you put your eggs in the temp will drop until the internal temperature of the eggs are up to temperature which can take about another 24 hrs.

Ok thanks everyone!! If I would have read the fine print it would have told me that it was preset to 100 degrees! Is that to hot for the eggs??
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom