Not open for further replies.

animals1981

Songster
11 Years
Jul 19, 2008
Toronto
My Coop
My Coop
i had a topic about supernatural and asked if people believed it just vainshed?
sad.png
I wanted to read it was very interesting!!

I was following it and I think it got deleted.

Didn't see the posts that did that to it.

Try starting one that says "IF you believe" then they have no reason to bash it, because if they don't there's no need to read it.

i would hate to start again so manyh people wrote such interesting things on that thread i wanted to read it so bad this is depressing

forgot to say if you do start another one, please send me a pm so I can read it.

eyelids are getting heavy. lol

There were a couple of posts that looked like an argument was starting up, but I was on another site and clicked over to see what had been added and it was gone. Tried a few times and even went through my profile page and it was completely gone. Sorry it happened to you. I say try again.

I think the staff should at least let you know why it got deleted/locked
hmm.png
not just randomly delete/lock it IMO

Edit- at least a PM would help.

Last edited:
You need to PM a moderator before starting a new thread. I believe it did get removed, though I don't know why. You will get in trouble if you 'just' start a new thread with the same topic after they removed one, so you'll have to contact them and see what's up first.
smile.png

You know, it was a supernatural thread... and supernatural things can just disappear without warning!
gig.gif

I am bummed too...

PM a mod, see why and if you can start a new one just for "supernatural" stories.. Heck its October who does not want to hear scary stories?..
smile.png

ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom