Can't get my links to show up as photos in my BLOG

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Hope49, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Hope49

Hope49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Small mechanical difficulty, a matter of getting it exactly right probably... but I can't seem to get the photo links in my blog to show up as photos. What is the correct format, please? I have tried every single method of linking from photobucket, and none of them give me the photo, only the link.

Thanks so much.

Hope49

2. pinkwindsong

pinkwindsong Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2011
    Laurens SC
    I tried today too. I thought it was just me.. maybe there is something else wrong..???

3. Moonkit

Moonkit Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2011
    Richardson, Texas
    I just did mine today.. I had to use the button on the toolbar of the editing page for inserting pictures. The page editor doesn't seem to recognize bbcode.. but I didn't try html.

Hitting the button brings up a small window with text boxes for the pic URL, a description, and a title. There are tabs for other features to.

4. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

5. Hope49

Hope49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Thank you all so much - I will try this when my brain is working...tonight, it's mush.

6. Dutchgirl

Dutchgirl Not Dutch!

Apr 1, 2008
    U.S.A.
    On photobucket? What I do is, when I'm viewing my entire album, I mouse over the photo. It will come up with a list of codes at the bottom. I click on the IMG code one (it should automatically copy it.) Then I just paste it in my forum post.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by