cant have ANYTHING!

RAWR

Songster
10 Years
May 26, 2009
who wants to know?
well, this is a rant about what my dad's dog did. (im venting, so keep that in mind) Monday, i got this brand new ipod charger because my other one had a short. and the stupid sog chewed it in two
somad.gif

i beat that dog with the wire, and she wont look at me. idc tho. that was over $20. shipping included! i cant have anything. cant have chickens, nice clothes, shoes, ANYTHING! that stupid dog eats, chews and destroys everything!!
barnie.gif

So, now would not be a good time to say

"naner naners"?

I know you will pay me back for this at some point.

Really, I do hope that you feel better later. Sorry to hear about that really. Sometimes pets do the darnest things. Its even more aggrevating when its someone elses pet.

Quote:
I know your gonna. I hope you at least laughed. Look at this way, the dog may have some discomfort when he "gives up" the ear buds.

Quote:
When I was little we had a dog who ate shoes. The man who was raising me (my parents were not in the scene for a little while) took a shoe and taped in into that dogs mouth and left it there for 3 days. I know, its cruel and I wouldnt do it but you know what? That dog never wanted to even look at a shoe again.

Start baiting things with cayene pepper powder. Better yet, let me send you some Bhut Jolokia powder. That dog wont taste anything for a week

the other German Shepard is so scared, and he didnt do anything
hmm.png

now i have pee spots to clean up
he.gif
useless is all that dog is..USELESS!
tears up the furnature(sp?), kills the chickens, eats my shoes, pees and poops on the floor, takes food off the table...
somad.gif

Sounds like a dog thats not getting proper training, handleing and excersize to redirect that distructive energy. "I beat that dog with the wire, and she wont look at me." What do you think the dog really learned when you did that? Only to be afraid of you, not to chew your stuff..... it's not a good idea to say you "beat" an animal on a public forum.

So, knowing you have a dog like this, you need to take the responsibility for your things and not leave them where the dog can reach them to destroy them. Keep your stuff in your room, put away in closets etc, and keep your door closed.

Problem solved!

(sorry I know that wasn't sympathetic, but I don't like it when people say they "beat" their dog, figurativly speaking or not)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom