Solved Can't see pictures to upload

I didn't click the clear cache again. I try that again.
Click all 3 of these:
Screenshot_20220723-214954.png

I restarted it again, too. The problem is still there. I'll probably just click Browse if I need a picture that's deep. Thanks for your help, though.

Screenshot_20220723-230459_Chrome.jpg

I also tried a different app to see if it did the same thing, and it just did a different pop-up, which had things to click that were basically like the Browse button, but titled My Files instead.

Screenshot_20220723-230834_Android System.jpg

I restarted it again, too. The problem is still there. I'll probably just click Browse if I need a picture that's deep. Thanks for your help, though.

View attachment 3197731

I also tried a different app to see if it did the same thing, and it just did a different pop-up, which had things to click that were basically like the Browse button, but titled My Files instead.

View attachment 3197738
Yes...please do click the browse button.

Lacy... When your first click the attach files button The first screen that pops up that shows the camera and browse button...you need to click the browse button to look for a picture on your phone that you want to upload.

Those other black squares that appear when you first click the attach file buttons... Are based on what you've recently done on your phone.

Are your 'recent files' may not be 'pictures'.

Just remember to click the browse button to find a picture.

Lacy... When your first click the attach files button The first screen that pops up that shows the camera and browse button...you need to click the browse button to look for a picture on your phone that you want to upload.

Those other black squares that appear when you first click the attach file buttons... Are based on what you've recently done on your phone.

Are your 'recent files' may not be 'pictures'.

Just remember to click the browse button to find a picture.
Ok. Most of the time I'm looking to upload recent pictures, and that first click makes it quick and easy to find the picture I'm looking for. But I'll just use the Browse when I'm using my phone. Thank you for your help! :)

Back
Top Bottom