𝓓𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Nov 6, 2017
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
For awhile, I have been having issues with inserting links. Everytime I fill in the link and the name for the link, it would insert it at the start of my post, instead of where I was trying to insert it. This is an issue on more than one device, so I would either copy and paste it from where it inserted it to where I wanted it or I wouldn't bother using it at all.

I recently got a new tablet and I decided to try inserting a link, and it would not work at all. When I clicked on the Insert Link, it would show where to insert the link for a second while messing with my Shift on my keyboard, then disappear like I didn't even click on it. I restarted my tablet, but it didn't help any. My tablet is a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. I tried the Insert Link on my phone, and it worked how I said it has been in my first paragraph. I've been having a similar issue with the Insert Image (which is next to the Insert Link on my tablet), but after clicking the Insert Image a couple of times, that will work again, though not the Insert Link.

Screenshot_20240122_192225_Chrome.jpg

I've also been having issues with tagging people on both this tablet and my phone. When I type out a tag, click on the name I'm tagging, and continue typing my sentence, the tag will delete back to where I had typed before clicking on the name, and will sometimes delete most of my post. To get the tag not to delete itself, I'll click elsewhere on my post before going back and finishing my sentence.

What tablet did you get? What browser are you using?

Also Google this then click the run test...
2024_01_22_18_54_42_internet_speed_test_Google_Search.png

Have you tried typing out the word or words you want to insert a link in to first and then highlighting the word/word THEN clicking the insert link option?

View attachment 3731685
The insert link option will not open. This:
PXL_20240123_005220254.jpg

Is the piece that will only show for a second while messing with my Shift buttons on my keyboard. (See my screenshot in my original post.)
What tablet did you get? What browser are you using?

Also Google this then click the run test...
View attachment 3731688
I got a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite and I'm using Google Chrome.

The insert link option will not open. This:
View attachment 3731687
Is the piece that will only show for a second while messing with my Shift buttons on my keyboard. (See my screenshot in my original post.)

I got a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite and I'm using Google Chrome.
Do you have some kind of pop up blocker turned on?

Do you have some kind of pop up blocker turned on?
None that I know of unless it was something that is automatically on. (This is a new device, so I don't know everything about it yet.)

Back
Top Bottom