Link doesn't insert where the cursor is

And I thought it was just me! I have been having trouble for some time now, I've been adding the link first, the typing in front of it, it refuses to go where I use the cursor.
I’ve been typing in front of it too :lol: Or just putting the whole link in. But then again it doesn’t always happen and sometimes does post as it used to do.

It does the same thing you're describing on the Xenforo site, but not on any of the BYC sister sites. When was the last time this worked for you?
Maybe beginning of this week but it’s been “off” “wonky” for a good 3 weeks (ish) if not more now.

I’ve been typing in front of it too :lol: Or just putting the whole link in. But then again it doesn’t always happen and sometimes does post as it used to do.
Yes, it never works for me anymore, no matter where I put the cursor the link ends up at the beginning of the post. :D So I just get the link up there and type in front of it. :lol:

Yes, it never works for me anymore, no matter where I put the cursor the link ends up at the beginning of the post. :D So I just get the link up there and type in front of it. :lol:
If you type the words, select them, then add the link, that will work. Have you tried that?

Back
Top Bottom