Solved Warnings against posting links

Vitzermite105

Chirping
Jan 24, 2022
Everytime I try posting a link, I get this message:

Screenshot_20240212-175356_Chrome.jpg

When discovering this issue, I was on my phone and was using Google Chrome. Assuming it was just my phone, I tested it on my laptop, which is using Yahoo, and the same message came up. I switched my account to my main account and used the same devices on the same browsers, and everything worked fine for that account.

This message only comes up when I include a link in my post, and I've only attempted to do so in PMs. I contacted an administrator who directed me to a troubleshoot thread. I tested this issue out on a device that the cache and history was recently cleared, and the issue was on that device with this account as well. Because I've tried this on different devices, I don't think it's ad blockers or extensions. I only have extensions on the laptop (Grammerly) and no ad blockers as far as I know. (My other account is a PFM, and it's not having this issue.)

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

It's because you are new here and our system is set to catch spammers before they post too many links. Get your post count up, I believe over 20 posts and this won't happen.

This said, if there is a post you need to add a link to, let me know which one and I can add it for you. 😊

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

It's because you are new here and our system is set to catch spammers before they post too many links. Get your post count up, I believe over 20 posts and this won't happen.

This said, if there is a post you need to add a link to, let me know which one and I can add it for you. 😊
Thank you so much for your response! I'll have to get my post count up then.

The link I was trying to post was something I was trying to share with my main account, so no need to add it for me. Thank you for the offer though! 😊

Thank you so much for your response! I'll have to get my post count up then.

The link I was trying to post was something I was trying to share with my main account, so no need to add it for me. Thank you for the offer though! 😊
Welcome in a few New Members, easiest way to get your post count up. 😊

Back
Top Bottom