Can't Stop Now, New Additions!

chicken_crazy93

Songster
9 Years
Oct 24, 2010
Mascot
Well fellow chicken lover's, I went & done it again. A VERY nice lady had posted on CL for Delewares for sale. I called her up & arranged for us to meet up & me purchase two hens. We met at her barn & wow, she had some beautiful chickens she had to get shed of due to her moving to town. Well I wound up buyin 2 Del., a trio of SLW for my buddy & 1 Cochin/Buff mix hen. My buddy took his trio home & after checking my new three out we let them out with my others. After a little fuedin they were alright. I go out to feed the next morning & the one Cochin/Buff mix hen was off to herself. I called the lady back & arranged for me to come purchase her sister which I didn't see on the first trip or I would have gotten her then. I wound up gettin more than just her sister, lol. Well, long story short, here's what I came home with yesterday. Ohh, I sent my Speckled Sussex & one of my young Barred Rock mix roo home with my buddy. I now have 19 chickens & 4 of them are roosters. I think I'm gonna not even look at CL for awhile, lol.
70399_beautiful_hen.jpg

70399_buff_cochin_hen.jpg

70399_charlie.jpg

70399_cochin_buff_orp_cross.jpg

70399_cochin_buff_roo_2yr_old.jpg

70399_new_birds.jpg

70399_nice_rooster.jpg

70399_pretty_color.jpg

I was told she was a Buff Orp/ Cochin mix. I think her, her sister & their daddy are beautiful. They are all very calm chickens & the lady I got them from said she never handled em, just fed & watered. I can walk right up to any of them & pick them up, no fuss or anything. They love to be loved on.
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom