can't wait to move!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by watchdogps, Jun 22, 2011.

1. watchdogps

watchdogps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Central Ohio
    So, we decided on a place to move, but it will still be a few weeks till we can get in there. I'm so antsy! I can't wait to get in and get my chickens! There's a flock of young adult mixed bantys on CL here for FREE, including some sebrights, which I love. But I have no where to keep them for a few weeks. Sigh..anyone want to board some chickens? I better stop looking at ads, I'm just teasing myself.

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Where are you located? You know some enabling BYCer near you would be glad to help!

[​IMG]

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Good news on the move!

Make sure you're allowed to have chickens, especially roosters. A lot of the "flock" giveaways right now are the roosters from the straight run bins around Easter. [​IMG]

4. watchdogps

watchdogps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Central Ohio
    They are gone already [​IMG] I had to check, in case maybe they would hang on to them for me!
    I'm in medina now, moving to Bucyrus, Ohio. No laws, no problems with that, it's farm country!

5. Mrs. Cannon

Mrs. Cannon Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2011
    Vandalia, IL
    Yay congrats! I'm sure you'll be able to find some chickens near you, I know how hard it is to wait but it will be worth it!

6. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    Quote:One thing I wish is folks would put where they are below their what ever you call those pics. I am always, well not always but sometimes giving chicks and chickens away. I just like to hatch and you can never tell what I might have.

Be patient OP and there will be more I'm sure.

Rancher

Oh yeah Avatar.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by