Captain my Captain

Looking like a pullet. Is her eye okay?
TSC gave me Captain cause the other chicks tore her eyelid. Aside from not being able to close it it's not doesn't have any leakage aside from her normal tears. I kept an eye on Captain for a month inside before putting her in another brooder and it hasn't been infected or changed any since I got them. Glad to know Captain is a pullet I was thinking roo

Agree, that eye does not look OK at all
Yeah the other chick at the store tore her eyelid. I had a our vet check her out (our livestock vet) and he said it isn't infected and the only thing is the tears leaking out is bothering her and that she can't close it well. I watched her for a month Justin case but aside from the tears it hasn't changed and she still zoomy and a bit of an attention hog

Unfortunately no he was aggressive to every living soul except me.
Yeah, I wasn't sure if that was the guy. Marshmallow is almost 7 weeks now.
20230607_101623.jpg

Looking like a pullet. Is her eye okay?
sorry i'm just now seeing this. it's kinda okay. Captains eyelid was torn by some other chicks at TSC and thats how I got him. Its not infected or swollen and i had a livestock vet check it. aside from the constant tears it doesnt stop Captain from having the zoomies and launching at my face for our daily greetings

Back
Top Bottom