Caption this for me please , its just too funny

okiechick57

Crowing
14 Years
May 22, 2007
Just outside Okc Oklahoma
gig.gif
when we went to pick up my son at the airport , Kenny showed my grandson a picture , this was Scott's response.
pumpkin355.jpg
gig.gif

I added a pic of Kenny with his baggage load and goofy face
pumpkin352.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes he is
yippiechickie.gif
I cried again
he.gif
always when I see him growing up into such a fine man.........someone gave up their first class seat for him on trip out here....how cool was that.......
I will pass on your thank you.........so many kind people stopped him at the airport to say thanks........
love.gif

Hey Okie, that is great he got a 1st class seat, that is the least anyone can do for a soldier. When my cousin got back from Iraq the first time, he arrived in Honolulu to a standing ovation and a cheering crowd, why can't they show that stuff on the nightly news? God Bless America
big_smile.png

Oh I know.......Kenny tells me how much we DO NOT see or know of the war and or soldiers good work........that is such a sad statement too............ and he also shared with me that his commanders told him to becareful while in uniform....I thought he meant to be respectful and "proper" while dressed..........NO he meant there are so many out there now that are against the war and sometimes people get ugly to soldiers......OMGosh...how sad.......... so yes.was very pleased he hasn't run into any bad seeds........

Back
Top Bottom