Caption this for me please , its just too funny

I am so glad that he got home safely.Tell your son that I said thanks for serving our country! God bless you and your family! And God bless America!
woot.gif

Tell him so many are grateful for his serving including all in my family and God Bless him.
We are waiting for my DIL's brother to return in January after his 2nd and hopefully last tour.

big_smile.png
Thank you Az......my son is just now in training in Maryland.........no tours yet.........scares me silly.......... I pray it is your DIL's brothers last tour too........so many lost.so many hurt by this ....... war is so hard on all of us...........BUT I could not be more proud
big_smile.png

The pictures are wonderful!!! I know you are very proud of him and you should be!! It was nice for a person to give up their 1st class seat.

I feel so badly for these families who loses a loved one and there are a group of people at the funeral protesting...that is just wrong!!! They don't have to agree with the war but they should respect the soldier who gave their life.

jackie

Okie,
Great pictures. Your grandson is starting out early, huh!
I know you must be so happy to have your son home.
My young nephew is back in the states after his 2nd tour to Iraq. He'll get to come home for x-mas. Yea! We are so glad that he made it home safe. My BIL should be home from Iraq in time for x-mas.
Thanks for sharing!

Hi Okie,
We forgot to tell you that he is there just for a stopover before he comes to Australia for New years eve on Sydney Harbour with lil ol me!!!

Caption) Those blue eyes are gonna get unkie into alot of trouble one day!!
2) ohhhh is THAT the chick from Australia!!
3) Grandma - that man has a hairy back and he is purple!!!

Oh and most importantly He is home safely for Christmas, God Bless your beautiful boy!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom