Car Accident

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Bantamlover23, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Bantamlover23

Bantamlover23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    Chuluota, FL
    I was in a car accident this morning. I am ok but I am going to be so sore. I was rear ended. This is my first car accident. This has been such a crappy several months. First, my dad walked out on us in december (he is back now but it is still shaky), second, I dislocated my kneecap on March 5th, and Third today I was rear ended. Hopefully everything comes in 3s.

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    I think things will turn around for the good now that you've had your spate of bad luck. Try to make your life better each hour of the day, and expect good things. Take care of yourself and your animals and you will find joy.

3. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I am glad you are ok, that is what counts. I hope they had insurance and your vehicle wasn't hurt badly either. Keep your chin up, life doesn't always warn you before it swings!

4. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    Uh-oh, you may feel neck pain tomorrow or the next day if you've been rear ended. That sometimes has a delayed reaction. Make sure you get it taken care of right away if you feel it, the longer you would wait, the more the insurance company may not want to take care of it. [​IMG]

5. Patchesnposies

Patchesnposies Chickens.....are my ONE weakness!

Mar 5, 2008
    Southern New Mexico
    Quote:Good advice! Big Hugs to you! [​IMG] Sorry about your dad....praying he does what is right and things get settled down for you all.

It will get better, though in the midst of it all, it may not seem like it will. Keep that chin up!

6. Bantamlover23

Aug 6, 2008
    Chuluota, FL
    You know I was trying to be a good person not hit a family of Sandhill Cranes, but I did not see the person behind flying up on me and needless to say I was hit. Fortuneately I work for a chiropractor that will probably see over the weekend. I will be seen as soon as I feel anything.

7. Bantamlover23

Aug 6, 2008
    Chuluota, FL
    Here is a picture of my truck after the accident. That is my mom in the picture.

[​IMG]

8. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Speedy healings and I hope there are many happier days ahead for you!

9. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    Oh my! I don't like the looks of that picture!!! [​IMG] Even a rear ender that causes no damage can hurt your neck! (Been there, done that!) I'm glad you work for a chiropractor! Best of luck to you Bantamlover!

10. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    Might I just say that that is a rally nice truck you got there besides the nasty looking dent.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by