Car-lashes fun, must have, or just plain wrong POLL

How do you feel about car-lashes?

• I am a man and they are stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a man. I would not want my wife/GF to buy them.

• I am a man. I would not care either way.

• I am a woman and I like them and would buy them.

• I am a woman, I like them but would not buy them.

• I am a woman and I would never buy them.

• I am under 18 and wish we had them on our car.

• I am going to buy them! Too cute and fun!

• I would buy them as a gift for someone.

• Total voters

202roosterlane

Happy Hen on a Harley
12 Years
Feb 24, 2011
Central Arkansas
80874_carlashes.jpg

Hi, I passed a van with a set a car-lashes on it and I thought they were ADORABLE. So I came home and looked them up and they are from 2.99 to 6.99. Made of HARD plastic as too not lose the shape of the curl or bend in the wind. A lot of people were using them to decorate thier new VW beatle car but can be used on any model.

Now I totally understand 99.9% of all men would not be caught dead in a vehicle with lashes but how do they feel if thier wife or girlfriend wanted them on thier car?

My husband said he would never drive the Dodge charger again, only his truck.
lau.gif

At first it did seem goofy but then I really kinda started to like it. Just cute I guess. Please take my poll so I can see how you all feel.

You can vote multiple replies.

Last edited:
I just found out they come with bling liner IF you want it. I don't think I would go that far. I could see a lot of high school girls and college girls doing this. But I am still considering it. Because it's cute and just makes you smile and shake your head. But I like the part it makes people smile.

I know right?!? Look at all the silly stuff people put on thier vehicles. Flags, bull horns, bull testee (yuk), leg hanging out the trunk, macho emblems, etc. Too eaches own. What make one person laugh makes another person cringe. I personally like these better than the sticker of the boy peeing on something.
lau.gif

Oh my what will they come up with next! I had hawaiian flowers on my last burb and am going to get some for my new one. But I don't think I could do the lashes...
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom