Car rides, pumpkins, and a rubber ducky (pics)

melissamerry

Songster
7 Years
Aug 17, 2012
Goleta, California
Well the Adventure Ducks turned three months old today, naturally, we had to celebrate.
First we went for a ride. They just love the jeep. Here's Jake being silly with me.

Then TreeTrunks wanted in on the fun. She's such a ham.

Then I let them have a go in my small garden.

This is Finn's "kiss me" face. The ladies love it.

Then we carved a big pumpkin.

TreeTrunks hamming it up again.

After the pumpkin bath, they desperately needed a real one. Which included a visit from a new friend.

After the bath it was story time. Jake just loved learning about the historical, theoretical, technical and artistic structures that shape and sustain the culture of architecture. Finn, however, was not the slightest bit interested. The ducks definitely slept well that night, and even slept in the next morning!

lau.gif
clap.gif
This was a perfect way to start the day. Thanks for the morning giggle!

Well the Adventure Ducks turned three months old today, naturally, we had to celebrate.
First we went for a ride. They just love the jeep. Here's Jake being silly with me.

Then TreeTrunks wanted in on the fun. She's such a ham.

Then I let them have a go in my small garden.

This is Finn's "kiss me" face. The ladies love it.

Then we carved a big pumpkin.

TreeTrunks hamming it up again.

After the pumpkin bath, they desperately needed a real one. Which included a visit from a new friend.

After the bath it was story time. Jake just loved learning about the historical, theoretical, technical and artistic structures that shape and sustain the culture of architecture. Finn, however, was not the slightest bit interested. The ducks definitely slept well that night, and even slept in the next morning!
How precious, looks like all had a good time.

Enter this picture in the calandar contest, it's lovely!!!

I am enjoying the first cup o joe, and this made me smile! Thanks for posting!

As a mother of 3 driving age teenage boys,,, I just want to say... PLEASE be careful driving, if indeed you had the steering wheel! Made me nervous! Don't mind me, I'm just a big mother HEN.

Ciao!,
MB
This one too!

Last edited:
Enter this picture in the calandar contest, it's lovely!!!

I am enjoying the first cup o joe, and this made me smile! Thanks for posting!

As a mother of 3 driving age teenage boys,,, I just want to say... PLEASE be careful driving, if indeed you had the steering wheel! Made me nervous! Don't mind me, I'm just a big mother HEN.

I wish my duck could come in the house, but he would poop everywhere.
How do you keep yours from exploding on your couch?!
bow.gif

I wish my duck could come in the house, but he would poop everywhere.
How do you keep yours from exploding on your couch?!
bow.gif
Nettie Kossart ([email protected]; (708) 515-3672) also makes duck/goose diapers. I have diapers from both Nettie and the Goose's Mother. Some work better than others, depending on which duck or goose I'm diapering.

If I'm not diapering a duck or goose in the house, I just put down a mat, blanket, or towel.

Nothing compares to the joy of having a duck or goose inside the house!

[COLOR=800080]I wish my duck could come in the house, but he would poop everywhere.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]How do you keep yours from exploding on your couch?![/COLOR] :bow

Like everyone said, I diapered them. I just change them every couple of hours and make sure they get a bath in the morning and night. They almost DON'T hate them after a few month.

Back
Top Bottom