Carolina Chickenstock Taylorsville, Back by Popular Demand, Late Spring and Fall Dates. Under NEW Ownership!

Jan 13, 2022
Carolina Chickenstock Taylorville

Attachments

• Chickenstock 2022.jpg
    Chickenstock 2022.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 94
So -- This event is not happening now???
Found this on the main PSC website -- I am bummed if this is what NC has decided to dictate! People need to stand up against this garbage...

April 5, 2022 - State Veterinarian Mike Martin announced today that all North Carolina poultry shows, and public sales will be suspended due to the threat of highly pathogenic avian influenza. This includes all exhibitions, farm tours, shows, sales, flea markets, auction markets, swaps and meets pertaining to poultry and feathered fowl in North Carolina. These activities are suspended until further notice.
Source: https://ncagr.gov/paffairs/release/...salessuspendeduntilfurthernoticeduetoHPAI.htm

Everything is a go at the Taylorville Lions Club fairgrounds June 25. The state is opened back up for poultry events. Open at 6 AM Sat. Early setup Fri. noon to 8 PM. Tell all your friends.

Does anyone have contact information for the artist from this swap? Christmas is fast approaching. I have my shopping list but lost her contact info. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom