Dalton GA 30721

Call in deadline: Tues Nov 22nd
Call in Entries To Jeff Wilson (706) 695-7092
Entry Fee is $2.50 per bird

Judges: Tim Clanton, Jim Adkins & Marty McGuire

For the Junior show We will be awarding
Top 5 with Trophies
Champion and Reserve Champion of Each class will receive a Award Certificate
All Juniors will receive a Certificate of Participation.

and questions feel free to message me I will do my best to answer them.
I have the Show catalog on pdf file if anyone needs one send me a message with your email I will be glad to email you one.

Last edited:
We are looking for more information about entering this show...

Is there a web site... catalog... etc...

~Darling Farms

I will be there!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Hurray Vickie!

We are hoping to go... but without ALL the kiddos!

We felt so bad about having to leave the last show so early... all the poor dears were crying.

Hopefully we will see you there!
ya.gif

~ Darling Farms

Quote:
Me TOO My chicken travelin Buddy!!
wee.gif
!! Gotta get a motel room.. Do you remember what motel we got last time. Or recommend one??

Seems like we stayed at the Best Western. My sister wants to go with us. Does Pablo get to go this time? He and Lisa can share the back seat!! LOL:yiipchick

I'm very excited to see this ! I'm new to all of this and have been wanting to go and watch a show. I'm planning on doing some showing next year. I only get one Saturday a month off unless I ask for vacation at least 30 days ahead of time. I just so happen to be off on this day. Hope to meet seem new people. I'll be the one hanging out by the OEGB asking a million questions and trying not to bother anybody too much. ; )

Quote:
Me TOO My chicken travelin Buddy!!
wee.gif
!! Gotta get a motel room.. Do you remember what motel we got last time. Or recommend one??

Seems like we stayed at the Best Western. My sister wants to go with us. Does Pablo get to go this time? He and Lisa can share the back seat!! LOL:yiipchick

It would be Pablo and Sissy now.. Inherited an old lady from Aunt.. But Yes, Sister and the 2 chi's can take the back seat...
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom