Carpet City Bantam Club "fall Classic" Nov 26

Quote:
Not that i know of.

Time is drawing near for callin in deadline.

If have not got your entries in yet you can email me your entries if you prefer

I will let yall know how many entries we have on Tuesday night once entry closes

Quote:
Not that i know of.

I will let yall know how many entries we have on Tuesday night once entry closes

Still debating. Only one is worth showing IMO...but still - why drive that far (from where I am) if I am only going to stand around and chit chat?

Hmmmmmmmm I should have my mind made up soon.......

Quote:
Not that i know of.

Still debating. Only one is worth showing IMO...but still - why drive that far (from where I am) if I am only going to stand around and chit chat?

make it up quick LOL call in entries close within the next hr. We are somewhere in neighbor hood of 1200 birds.

Quote:

make it up quick LOL call in entries close within the next hr. We are somewhere in neighbor hood of 1200 birds.

smile.png
I did...
thumbsup.gif

Decided to bring my one cutie, one eh if she is through getting her pin feathers, and one uhg one.

lau.gif

~Kimberly

Last edited:
Quote:

It was later than an hr after you posted.........I got busy and forgot til I was not able to call under the best of situations. I even forgot to ask for the gentleman by name...just started talking
th.gif
hide.gif

Anyone interested in lionhead rabbits? Will be there with birds to sell and some rabbits. Blue lionheads, full pedigrees, double maned and from good lines. A doe and a buck. Unrelated (or distantly related). PM for pix and pricing. If its raining I won't be bringing them unless someone is interested.

Last edited:
We hit a snag late Wednesday night. .... Hoping I will still be able to make it...

Our hot water heater went out. Nothing open when it went out & couldn't find anywhere to get an element. Working on it today - hopefully that is all we need....hope I do not need to replace the whole thing....

Back
Top Bottom