1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Case of the Naughties

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Frozen Feathers, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    DD has come down with a terrible case of the naughties today. Thank goodness DH is home from work now!

For breakfast she spread yogurt all over my table and flicked cheerios all around the room. [​IMG] At the feed store she ran through the aisles...she never runs off...and scared me half to death. :eek: Outside she dumped the goats water, covered herself and myself with shavings and almost (she probably did and I didn't see it) ate some chicken food GROSS! Oh and she whined all day long. Grrr some days.

Got to love 2 year olds!! :|

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2007
  2. BirdBrain

BirdBrain Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers

May 7, 2007
    Alaska
    She is probably teething again. Mine were always in rare form when another tooth was coming in... [​IMG]

3. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    There must be some of that going around.... my kids were all out of school today and were a bit more high strung than usual.

Or, maybe in their case it was the Halloween carnival at church and their full candy bags...

Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day for the both of you!

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Quote:What's wrong with that? It sounds like fun. To clean up just let the chickens in! [​IMG]

5. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Angie, that sounds like my household on an everyday basis. Mine will be 2 in December and I have a almost 6 year old. Okay, most of the time it is the 6 year old son that takes me to my wits end. But, I just keep thinking one day they will act like normal children. [​IMG]

6. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Quote:What's wrong with that? It sounds like fun. To clean up just let the chickens in! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'll have to keep that in mind for when I have a kid... either that or I can let all three dogs in!

7. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    One day my brothers weren't acting like that, so mom called the doctor. He said bring them right in. She did, they had the mumps. So I just thought that was normal [​IMG]

8. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    It was one of those days here too! [​IMG]

9. Chellester

Chellester Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    Threads like this make me glad I never had any kids. My chickens and other animals drive me crazy enough! [​IMG]

10. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    [​IMG] Terrielacy... I would, but aren't chickens lactose intolerant?? I should have said they were milk soaked cheerios...which is worse. The dog likes them, though. [​IMG]

She's normally pretty easy to deal with. The funny thing is the second DH walked in the door she was a complete angel!! [​IMG]

I swear she has Jekyll and Hyde syndrome sometimes...of course she is Hyde with me. [​IMG] DH gives her 100% one on one attention, something I'm not always able to do because of housework and what not. I'm usually the one saying, "no, "don't" and "stop it" and he's saying "let's do somersaults on the bed!"

I think the highlight of my week will be when she goes to spend the night at her Gram and Gramp's house...Halloween night after trick or treating. LOL I am evil!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by