Casey's new diaper...

im glad i tried it.i dont like to keep her in her cage any longer then i have to and even tho i would clean it up right away i have grand kids that come over and i dont want them playing on a carpet that a chicken has pooed on.lol and no she doesnt seem to mind it at all.

Quote:
Okay...this may be a silly question, but when you take the diaper off, is there poop on her feathers? How often does it need to be changed?
hu.gif

Quote:
Okay...this may be a silly question, but when you take the diaper off, is there poop on her feathers? How often does it need to be changed?
hu.gif

i keep her butt fluff cut pretty short,so far that hasnt been a problem.she actually can were it a few hours before i need to change it.i use paper towels.

Quote:
i got it off ebay for $10 including shipping.i need to get romeo one also,the one he had was to small.

Thanks. I would have never thought of ebay for that.

Quote:
i got it off ebay for $10 including shipping.i need to get romeo one also,the one he had was to small.

Thanks. I would have never thought of ebay for that.

your welcome.i looked on mpc and they want alot for them..

So cute! I need a few for my girls. There are also free patterns online. I may try to make one. Not sure how crafty I am feeling tho. lol

Back
Top Bottom