Cast Signing (with poll) Poo Party

Post 305 has the colors. Pick one.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As far as Amazon is concerned the package was delivered in the mailbox yesterday afternoon. So if it's not in the mailbox it's not going to magically appear unless the poophead mailman did something he shouldn't have done.

Last edited:
Maybe he put it in a weird place?
Once we were expecting a package for two weeks. It said it was delivered, but we never got it.
Then, we were cleaning out the garage and found the package in a back corner. The mailman must have seen the garage door was open, walked all the way in, and put the package back there. :he

Maybe he put it in a weird place?
Once we were expecting a package for two weeks. It said it was delivered, but we never got it.
Then, we were cleaning out the garage and found the package in a back corner. The mailman must have seen the garage door was open, walked all the way in, and put the package back there. :he
I was cleaning out the chicken coop once and the mailman placed a box IN the chicken manure! Like, you could have put it ANYWHERE and you put it THERE! Ugghhhh.

I once walked a package a block down the street as the package was delivered to my house and belonged in the next block.
The home.owners had one of those ring things. I tried to explain what I was doing as I attempted to hide the package. I am sure my neighbors think I am a nut. :lau :lau

Back
Top Bottom