Cat Pic Thread:)

Here's Tom-Tom, he turned 2 this month. This was taken on Christmas Eve 2007:
TomTom-Small.jpg

Here's Tom-Tom again. He loves to hang out on the back of my office chair, check out his paws. He has extra toes on each paw. One paw has 4 extra! His brothers all had extra toes as well. Somewhere along the way the Hemingway trait made its way to Tampa:
Tom-Tom.jpg

And here's a butt shot of Tom-Tom:
Tom-Tom_ButtShot.jpg

Here's Little One, she passed away last January, she was 9. I found her in the middle of the road seconds away from getting hit by a car. She was just a little fur ball when I brought her home:
LittleOne.jpg

Here's Sunshine with her 3 boys. Tom-Tom is in the middle, we found homes for Butters & Dusty. They went to live on a cattle farm in Texas. Sunshine was a very sick little kitten when my husband brought her home 3 yrs. ago. She escaped just a couple days before her spay appt, I didn't have the heart to terminate her pregnancy:
SunnyBabies.jpg

And here's our newest addition, TJ (short for Toe Jam because of the fur that grows between his toes). He was a stray little baby when he came to us:
TJsTail_RS.jpg

All your cats are awesome! I love Tom-Tom's mitten feet! My Yishi from the 1st page has paws that look like mittens! They are deadly weapons, as each one of those toes has a razor sharp nail attatched! He's a wonderful mouser, (and birder, wish he wasn't)

Come on, let's see some more!

Tanya

Here's our newest addition: Chica, we literally saved her from being put to sleep at the vet when we picked up our dogs from their spay/neuter.

Here she is "helping" me with my computer work... (notice the site I'm working hard on....
wink.png

IMG_2464.jpg

Here she is trying to keep me from working...

IMG_2468.jpg

Here's her second favorite place to be .. on someone's shoulder...

IMG_2472.jpg

Tinker Toy. Don't tell the other pets, but she's my favorite. She is tiny, I don't think she weighs more then 3 pounds.
100_2281.jpg

Bebe, she has decided she wants to be a wild outdoor kitty....yes she's fixed! She is an awesome rat killer.
big_smile.png

LilBebe2.jpg

Marshmallow. He's my daughters cat, he's kind of a jerk...lol. He has his moments.
100_2911.jpg

My turn I guess! I've got three.
First, the queen of the castle, Tika. She was a stray and we got her when she was a few years old and have had her for(wow) 11 years! Love her to death despite her allergies...as you can see in the pics...she has a perpetual runny nose and eyes.
100_3383.jpg

100_5244.jpg

kiki.jpg

And the kittens! Not kittens anymore, but they're still the babies of the house. Ciara is the long haired and Lou is the short haired orange tabby. They are littermates and are two this year! (and I have a lot of pics...)
Baby Pic!
100_1468-1.jpg

"Teenagers!"
100_3398.jpg

100_3395.jpg

Naughty Boy!
100_3388.jpg

As adults
100_7857.jpg

100_5256.jpg

I have so many more...but i think i've already outdone myself, haha. Anyway, all of the kitties stay outside, but come in sometimes, and the two younger cats are a little too good at hunting! Sorry so long!

Ok, here are mine:

Marmalade and Sam-I-am

samandmar1.jpg

Peek-A-Boo (who is blind in one eye from severe conjunctivitis when we rescued her at 3 weeks old. Vet thought she had no eyeballs at all, but she did!)

peekaboo.jpg

And my daughters majorly spoiled big PITA! Anubis

GEDC0592.jpg

Back
Top Bottom