Cat problems!

Quote:
I just explained that to him. His response. "I don't give a s***"

I told him "I'm going to say this once and I'm not going to say it again. MY cat WILL NOT stay outside at night!!!"

He said "ok, you can keep her locked in the bathroom at night".
he.gif

DH in blue
smack.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Actually I was going to put up a tent and stay out with her. That way if DH wants me back in the house, Baby has to come to. I just got done getting her new room together in the bathroom. I've also looked into pet diapers. Those things are expensive!!! They make washable ones too though. Can y'all tell I'm a freak about my kids, um I mean my animals.
lol.png

Ok we have come to an agreement...FINALLY!!!!!

Baby can stay in the bathroom, NOT locked in a kennel so she can get to her food and water and litter box. Monday I'll beg my vet to put me on a payment plan and I'll get her all checked out.

I noticed today too that she has worms. I knew that a few of my cats had worms due to a flea infestation so I treated them all. IDK if the treatment is working. I was sitting outside and Baby came up to love on me and when she turned around a small worm fell right out of her rear.

So I guess I'll have the vet deworm her too.

Another thought, how old are the kittens? Are they at the weaning stage? If so, a second litterbox might help. I have a momma kitty that when she weans her kittens she doesn't even want them near her for a couple of weeks. I do like your tent idea though, that was good.

Well Trish: I've been reading and waiting for a solution. Glad you found one! I would hate to have to chose between my hubby and my cats! LOL!
You are doing the right thing by calling the vet because it could be one of 50 things causing this.
Keep us posted.
Jacie

Quote:
The kittens are actually going on 2 years old.
big_smile.png
Those are my grandkittens so I couldn't give them away. I have 2 litter boxes that are cleaned everyday. 4 out of 6 of my cats are males and they stay outside most of the day so the boxes don't get to nasty. I'm just going to have to take her to the vet and see what's wrong with her. Now that people have said something about UTI I'm happy that I have her inthe bathroom so I can see how much she's peeing.

Thanks everyone!
hugs.gif

Here's Baby so you can put a face with the name. She was licking her tush when I took the picture.
lol.png

DSC00018.jpg

She lost her eye just a couple of months ago due to an ulcer caused by feline herpes and an upper respitory (spelling) infection due to the herpes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom