CAT WITH FLEAS!!!!!

X3 on Revolution.
I've been using Revolution for several years now, and haven't had any flea problems.
I've tried Frontline and Advantage in the past, but both only worked marginally well. Not enough to stop and infestation. Capstar is also great for killing all fleas on the animal in one go. Its a bit more controversial, but has been used by vet offices for years. It only works for 24hrs though, and you'll still need the monthly topical applied shortly afterwards, and the whole house cleaning as described above.
One more thing though... I've been told to leave vacuum bags out in the sun for a while before throwing in the trash. Make sure those things are good and dead before you toss.

Coconut oil suffocates fleas, give your cat a good rub down with it and that should take care of SOME of them. X3 on Dawn soap, it will kill them and isn’t harsh on cat’s skin, we had to bathe our kittens almost every other day. It was pretty tiring, but it helped loads. DE does help to prevent, we use it whenever we see fleas on our cat, and it does kill on contact, BUT because fleas are hard bodied, unlike mites, it doesn’t work as effectively because it’s harder for it to penetrate the exoskeleton. Vacuum daily, to get rid of eggs.

Back
Top Bottom