Catchy name

Steve

Ye Olde Henhouse Builder
13 Years
Feb 18, 2008
Eaton County, Michigan
We were blessed with our first grandson last November, for some reason the name "Papa Faver" has been tagged as mine from the time we knew I was going to be a Grandpa.

So, my daughter in law had her mom make a sign for my new barn which I had referred to as Grampas petting zoo for the new grandson. In the new barn there will be the dogs, cat, rabbit, lamb and a few hogs as well as my John Deere farm tractor. Chickens in a seperate coop.

I think this sign needs to go on my new barn, and couldn't resist showing it off to you all. She is going to add a pig and a bunny before I put it out there.

P1010081.jpg

The "sorry, no pony" thing is a inside joke. For years we did all of the work involved with our cow/calf herd from a pair of quarter horses....when those cows left the farm I said I'd never have another horse again.

WOW the sign is great. Your new grandson will love it there. I have always wanted a farm most people cant have that experiance. Your grandkid is very lucky.

Quote:
Thanks, I never realized what a joy they are to have. I can hardly wait to spoil him and send him home.....

My mom has a sign hanging in her kitchen that reads, "Grandchildren--your reward for not killing your teenagers"

Congrats on the new grand son. Grand children are so great. I've got 5 grand daughters and one grand son. Poor guy is over run by girls. I love your sign, Steve and great looking barn. You need to post pictures of your grand son!!!

Back
Top Bottom