'C'ats 'A're 'T'ruly 'S'pecial

Ty for the advice! I'm pretty excited about her I love cats and am glad to be able to offer a home to one that can not be placed in a normal indoor scenario.

Tabby big tom and young weiner
big tom even bigger
shes just yawning

d
MISS GRACIE THINKS IM ALL HERS

Don't get up at night to go to bathroom
tiny pup
Graice
tabbie

r weiner,bad boy
My dog got run over

f
Little miss fluff

Last edited:
big tom and young weiner

MISS GRACIE THINKS IM ALL HERS

Don't get up at night to go to bathroom

f
Little miss fluff

I love all the pictures! These are my favorites. I especially like the one where they are all taking up your bed because that is what our animals do. Imagine having seven dogs all trying to sit next to you at the same time.
gig.gif

You're telling me, we sleep with a sheltie on one side and a great dane on the other. There's barely room for us and it's a California king. I wish the kitties could sleep with us but the Dane would throw a fit she'd be so excited and so far in everyone's business that no one would get any sleep. Someday again I hope. I miss my kitties at night but at least I have my Molly's constant presence pressed against my back.

You're telling me, we sleep with a sheltie on one side and a great dane on the other. There's barely room for us and it's a California king. I wish the kitties could sleep with us but the Dane would throw a fit she'd be so excited and so far in everyone's business that no one would get any sleep. Someday again I hope. I miss my kitties at night but at least I have my Molly's constant presence pressed against my back.

I love having my dog near by too.
smile.png

Won't lie though I think we'd all sleep better if the Dane, Bella, were on a bed on the floor. DH2B wonders why he doesn't sleep well, but it's BC she won't just be still and the whole bed shakes every time she moves. She also thinks she owns the bed and will try to push us over to the point that I almost fall out of the bed and steals covers. Lol she's lucky I/we love her BC there's a very easy to push her out of situated window right there beside the bed.

Won't lie though I think we'd all sleep better if the Dane, Bella, were on a bed on the floor. DH2B wonders why he doesn't sleep well, but it's BC she won't just be still and the whole bed shakes every time she moves. She also thinks she owns the bed and will try to push us over to the point that I almost fall out of the bed and steals covers. Lol she's lucky I/we love her BC there's a very easy to push her out of situated window right there beside the bed.

Love is the only reason we can put up with any of our animals annoying antics.
smile.png

I am at the doctors with two assisted hatching chicks tucked under my shirt. Yeah, I didn't get much sleep last night.

Don't let it get out, but a few years back I had 23.It kept the friends away.Yes I was a cat hoarder.

Don't let it get out, but a few years back I had 23. It kept the friends away. Yes I was a cat hoarder.

I had one friend who had something like over 30 cats and he funny thing is, most of them were drop-offs, she hadn't even asked for them. People saw she had a few cats and would drop off other cats for her to care for, thinking she could do it. She was feeding 30 cats!!! That's a lot of food. The ground was covered in their poop and with fleas. She was so nice to help them, but I wish she could have had the money to get them the medical care they needed, as many were sick.

However, I do know that a lot of people who take in rescued cats keep a whole ton and they do have the money to keep them with proper medical care and food. I think your house would have been cool.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom